Sinister: He dreamed of Jeanie

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Wed Oct 3 08:11:04 BST 2001

Hello.

So, what's up? For the past few days the only thing I've been listening to
has been Ministry's "Psalm 69." My god. The album was made in 1992, but
still pisses on these so called "scary bands" that are becoming huge in
America. Funny: Ministry had humour in their music and still sounded scarier
than Slipknot, who at the moment try so hard to sound bad and scary but
manage only to make me wet myself from laughter. I like the masks, though.
Poor Ministry, never got the credit they deserved. That Al Jourgensen really
was (and still is) some character.

Sorry, that only touched a handful of people here, didn't it?

Ok, that's enough about that.

Hey, I visited Ant's rather stylish website (the bloke who plays the drums
in Hefner, you fools!) http://www.antpop.com ,and noticed that he has played
a show in Emmaboda, Sweden. He also says that a part from the show was
broadcast on Swedish radio. Now, I'm asking all the swedish listees to check
their drawers for a tape which contains this said performance.

Anyone? Anyone? Please, I'd be eternally grateful if you could tape it for
me.

On a more silly note (and not related to music at all, I'm afraid), I urge
you all to visit http://www.akiriihilahti.com .Aki is a finnish midfielder
who plays for Crystal Palace FC. He has become a kind of a legend amongst
CPFC fans, and mainly because of his homepage. Read it and laugh till you
cry and fall from your chair.

What else? Oh, new album from Stina Nordenstam coming out on the 22th of
this month. If youäre interested, visit http://www.stinaonline.com
Slow pages, but yet again stylish.

Sorry, nothing about B&S here, but I just thought some of you might be
interested.

-Jarkko F.

Steve Albini is still a God, now more than ever. "First he can go
quietly/through disease or by blow..." Prayer To God R O C K S.