Sinister: Part one of "Hey, If you ever get caught between the moon and Broughton-Astley"

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Wed Oct 3 10:45:42 BST 2001

          .....the best thing you can do,
                      yeah the best thing you can do
                                             is call in mine for a quick snog.

         put the fear of god into myself with a title like that!
       I'll surely burn in hell for all eternity to pay the price for
bastardising a Christopher Cross song for my own posting pleasure.
 -------------------------------------

   Anyhow.
   Yesterday
            or maybee the day before.

   "Big Idea number one" was concocted in the James/Miss Jenni "mind-lab"

   "Big Idea number one" then sat around and matured in James's head all the
day long, whilst he got arty(keep telling yourself that James) photographing
Leicester's premier multi story car parks.

    By tea time "Big Idea number one" had developed into an idea anyone would
be proud to call their own.

     I'll let you all know all 'bout me plan 'later' like.
       Wow! this morning was beautiful,
        You know when you go abroad to like the Med or somewhere equally
lovely and at night the sky is so clear and the strars look so bright and the
moon is like a big torch lighting up the world, well that's just how it was
here a half five this morning.

           Such a sight it was I managed to get "front row at the cinema"
neck pains while on my bike.

      Maddie was talking about like songs to charge down the road to.
     I think she said "boy with../Dirty dream number 2"
      I personally think The Cardigan's "love is the key" was made for just
such a purpose and Heather Nova's "I'm no angel" is a 'monster' track aswell.
      Virgin radio has well and truly tarnished my soul as you can/may tell
in future posts but it is where I heard these songs and of the many things my
big love 'Dolly' introduced me to I highly recommend it as the best thing.
       Other than giving her a damn good thrashing* of course.

I've just got a letter through the door and it has (in big imposing writing)
                                  'PARKHOUSE PERSONNEL'
                                           written on it.

        This has got me chewing my nail's and biting my lip in sheer terror.
      You see, Parkhose personnel was the agency I used to thro at my last
job.
           I left that job over a month ago now, yet due to some financial
cock-up they have continued to pay me a wage of £220 almost every week.

            As you can imagine I was quite content with this system

         I give this letter a high chance of containing the words....
                 ...."give us our money or the boys'll be round to sort you
out"

        Wish me luck, I'm about to open my debt-demander.

  If you've read this FAR you're an absolute STAR.
Excited/Worried.James