Sinister: Lots of words from an english 15-year-old who copies other peoples subject lines when they can't think of one themselves

Joe Vester machiavellian_llama at xxx.com
Wed Oct 3 19:43:25 BST 2001

Well, here I am, slinking back after my last post which, now I read it again
seems so callous and objectionable. I'm sorry to all those people who now
think much, much worse of me and will never read my posts again. But you
won't read this so you'll continue to think I'm the twat I seemed. I'm not.
Really. Also, it was meant to say inconsequential, not consequential, which
sounded even twattier.
    Well, this and that has been happenning, My new little sister got born,
but she hasn't got a name yet, even though it happened over a week ago. Her
Birthday is the day before my other sister's. I would like, at this point,
to say that babies are very, very boring. They really don't do anything at
all. Cats are much better. And cats, I am convinced, understand Irony far
better than humans ever could. It's sort of built into their faces.
    I'm feeling pretty crap right now, I don't know why. I liked Astrid's
post, but then I always do. I'm thinking of doing something similar to what
she did to the beautiful boy in the record shop to the next truly gorgeous
girl I see but I don't know if it would work at all. I reckon I'd just seem
like some complete pervy idiot with nasty, leery eyes. Boys have it hard,
you know. (Self pity quotient now fulfilled).
    Will Salt has also become one of my favourite listees. I'm very bad
sometimes, and I only read a few special people's posts and some newbies. I
read other people's later but there's a few I always especially like. I
won't tell you who they are as that would be somehow nasty but you can
imagine you're all one of them. Will Salt is definitely one, but keep it up
or you will slip off like some have in the past. Sorry to be bossy, it's not
very nice.
    My English teacher likes Belle and Sebastian. She saw me wearing my
FYHCYWLAP t-shirt today and said so. It's really quite odd.
Sinisterberry fields forever,

Joe