Sinister: a spacechef trailor

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Wed Oct 3 21:25:46 BST 2001

Hello.

Two posts in a week? My my, what is this list coming to?

And then Joe Vester said:
>>>Boys have it hard, you know.

And I'll lead all of you to draw your own conclusions. Personally, I'd
rather have Katie Holmes' body, or Jarvis Cocker's, depending on which side
of the ambiguity you wish to fall.

Jamie Oliver has a new show coming soon. This is not of any interest really,
but for the fact that Belle & Sebastian feature on the BBC trailor for the
show. Well, more accurately, their music features on the trailer for the
show. The funky bit at the end of A Spaceboy Dream soundtracks Mr Oliver
riding around on his scooter shouting mockneyisms as only he (and Damon
Albarn) can. All for about thirty seconds. It really is Terribly Exciting.

For those of you who don't know of the talents of Jamie Oliver, here's the
top thing that came out of the search engine:

http://www.jamieoliver.co.uk

I originally put in "Jamie Oliver, Naked Chef, Is A Twat", but just got porn
results. Surprisingly.

There was a power-cut today which began just as the opening credits to
Neighbours (5:35pm showing) began, and so I missed the whole show. Not
entirely dissapointing, but I wish somebody had said something, because then
I would have got out of bed in time for the lunchtime edition.

It's times like this when you realise clairvoyance would be a Good Thing.

Goodbye.

Asm.x