Sinister: time for anit-depressants

Kirstin Schreiber kmonkee at xxx.com
Wed Oct 3 23:16:09 BST 2001

Yes, the time has come for pills. Everyone else in my family has been
clinically depressed at some point, so i guess i'm just following tradition.
I've got to do something befroe all my freinds hate me or vice versa.

So ,on "Family Tree", the lyrics say that Isobel says "because i'm not here
to fool around", but i swear on the cd she says "becasue i'm not here to
fuck around." and that's how i play it.  Anyone know?

I have a renewed affection for all B&S unrequited love songs.  Although,
sometimes they can turn insomnia into a tear- drop festival.

The peace rally in Washington DC was wonderful despite the shitty and
inacurate media covereage it's gotten. I'm quite glad i went.

kirstin