Sinister: chicago...again

toadie291 at xxx.com toadie291 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 4 07:17:09 BST 2001

hi everyone.  miss me?  i thought so.  :o)  i just got back from the cinema
and dinner with my gram.  she is so amazing.  she and my grandpa raised me
so she is my mother as far as i am concerned and i love her sooo very much.
anyway.  enough of that.  hope all is toadie with everyone.  in regard to
the chicago thing.  am i correct, it is on saturday the 13 of october?  if
that's incorrect then lemme know.  also, the carpool thing is fine with me.
if we take a couple of cars and can fit 4 or 5 people in each...then split
$15 parking 4 or 5 ways it saves all of us tons of money instead of each of
us going alone and each paying that amount alone.  just a thought i had.  so
are we meeting in grant park?  if so we need to be totally explicit about
that as grant park is massive.  the tiny little section of grant park where
i saw radiohead a couple of months ago holds 40,000 people so it's a big ol'
park.  i actually never knew how neverending it was til that show actually.
and if none of us have anything against being outside, navy pier is still a
great idea.  they have that big ol' ferris wheel and everything.  :o)  do we
have any idea how many people are going to be coming?   also, i dont have a
problem with giving some people my phone number so we can try to coordinate
something in real time as opposed to convoluted emails back and forth.  the
convoluted emails being from me btw.  :o)  and if we know how old people are
and so on then we can better plan i think.  maybe not.  sorry, not trying to
be pushy but i am typically left to do the planning in my circle of friends
so i apologise.  :o)
well, tuesdays and thursdays are 14 hour days for me so i should prolly head
to the land of nod.  tomorrow i am taking the girls to the childrens museum.
that place is so bloody cool!  :o)  bonsoir.
~stine