Sinister: Introducing...

Ian Rivamonte irivamon at xxx.com
Thu Oct 4 07:57:44 BST 2001

Hello Sinister.  Hope everyone is feeling sinister tonight.

I'm out of the nursery finally!  I think I have a general idea of what
everyone here is like.  Basically, all of you write some of the most
eloquent and very "indie" e-mails I have ever seen on the list.  And I've
been on a LOT of lists since 1995.  I guess I'm a geezer of sorts...

I'm Ian.  Pleased to meet you all.  Here are some Belle and Sebastian
pictures from their 2nd show at the Warfield in San Francisco.  And yes,
that is me with Stuart after the show.  Such a nice guy!  Probably the
nicest rock/pop star I have ever met since Andy Bell.

http://photomail.photoworks.com/sharing/roll.asp?Key=7156903240430508

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Ian