Sinister: idea for chicago

elise j. spry india_claire at xxx.com
Thu Oct 4 14:49:06 BST 2001

Hey midwest-kids,
Thanks to Toadie for cracking the whip of
organization.  Since (as she sez) Grant Park is so
big, and parking is so expensive, and she is so
generous for offering her place as a meet-up point:
shall we just plan on that?  Jim G is gonna be driving
down from WI with me, SweetSean, and maybe Kirsten.
And then whoever else is coming can meet there, and
can be whisked off for a Saturday of fun and gaiety.
(heh, heh I said "gay")
Yea?  Nay?
And what's up with this booze thermos thing?  Is it
propriatary to Colin or can someone else bring a big
Coleman cooler full of booze and share it?
Winks and waves to all, kisses to some,
-elise