Sinister: Making posts out of nothing at all . . . .

Intellectualvoid at xxx.com Intellectualvoid at xxx.com
Fri Oct 5 05:59:19 BST 2001

Sinister!

Oh, you lovely people!  How good it is to know you've all got an avid ear and
fine sentiments.  I like this minidisc game!  What fun!  Heartwrenching fun,
but a good time nonetheless.  I, er, won't be playing tonight, however.
Maybe some other time.  I'm indecisive tonight.  Although I must say, when
making a converter/sampler for B&S fan-candidates, I have always stuck to the
one-song, two-song rule as previously outlined.  It's a winning combination.

So.  Fall has arrived.  Lovely, beautiful, aching fall.  Do you know what
this means?  It means when I walk outside in the mornings the air is cool on
my skin, and the slow breeze is like a seductress.  In other words, it's
under 100 degrees, now.  And likely to be until at least April.  Three
o'clock sun slants perfectly through the shutters, laying strips of
honey-gold across the tile, and the shadows of tree limbs bending in the wind
is sillohuetted on the wall.  It's perfect.  Absolutely.  My favorite.  It's
actually beyond my descriptive capabilities.  Ooooh.  I could do a little
dance.  Maybe I am ;-)

<< And yes, that is me with Stuart after the show.  Such a nice guy! >>
Welcome, Mr. Ian. . . but first things first.  I won't call you names out
loud, but indeed, they're ricocheting around my brain.  Lucky dog.  Next
order of business, where were you at the picnic?  Unless my recall is failing
utterly. . . surely even a Sinisterine-in-training could pop his head up for
good measure. . . well.  Next time, buster. . . you'd better be there!

As for the love-cynics out and about in this sinister world, all I can say
is. . . well.  I don't really know what to say.  I have to agree with the
statement that love is a perfect idea, but seems frail and easily shattered
in reality.  It certainly does.  I enjoy it from a distance.  Love is like a
Monet.  Cohesive and patterned and quite nice from about 10 yards.  But up
close, ummmm. . . well, a bit fragmented, and not exactly as advertised.  You
know?  No doubt, I've made a poor job of explaining myself.  But, there you
go.

And that's all my fine feathered friends.  Go back to your Red Bull and
Vodka's and your other assorted fizzy drinks, respectively.  Yes, Mr. Chu,
I'm talking to you.

Much Love,
Shannon.