Sinister: offtopic: alternatives to audiogalaxy?

Kin WOO daftpunk at xxx.au
Fri Oct 5 09:05:22 BST 2001

my dears,
i know audiogalaxy is something rather akin to manna from heaven at this
point in our post- napster lives, but something odd has happened to mine
and for some reason i can't seem to reconnect, no matter how many times i
have tried! so, i am sending a plea out to all you tech- savvy people out
there- does anyone know of any program which is as good if not, even
better than adiogalaxy from which to d/l mega- cool mp3's? where the
people have impeccable taste in music, as they do on audiogalaxy? i tried
kazaa
but that sucked. ditto bearshare, for some reason!! i am desperate, i need
my mp3 fix, and audiogalaxy is sending me up the freaking wall!

thanks,
kin, pulling his hair out in WA

"Consciousness is a terrible curse"
			Jeffrey Eugenides