Sinister: Dude shaved me bare, gave me a lollipop...

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Fri Oct 5 09:43:59 BST 2001

...anybody who can give me the next line gets "nuff respeck".

Hello once again.

This is getting regular. I was due to get my hair cut the other day, and
then my hairdresser cancelled on me because he was ill. So I just shaved my
head myself. Now I have 12mm long hair all over. Don’t worry, it’ll grow.
Hair normally does.

The Tom McRae album is a gem. It sounds like Jeff Buckley doing a Nick Drake
tribute. Well, it does to me, anyway.

James Gilmer said:
>>I really hate bar chords

And I must concur. All the F# etc rubbish is just showing off, right? I’ll
play them if pushed, but I find that most songs are playable on open chords
if you have a capo in the right place. Some people will say that that’s not
the spirit, but TLOAMDR can be played entirely with open chords if you put a
capo on the fourth fret. Go on, try it. But not now.

*****B&S Compilation Challenge*****
Here’s my choice:

The State That I Am In
My Wandering Days Are Over
If You’re Feeling Sinister
Judy & The Dream Of Horses
Dog On Wheels
Photo Jenny
Century Of Fakers
Ease Your Feet Off In The Sea
The Boy With The Arab Strap
Slow Graffiti
Legal Man
I Fought In A War
The Model
The Loneliness Of A Middle Distance Runner
*****B&S Compilation Challenge*****

Continuing the Britney thread (what Britney thread? Shhh…):
According to Popbitch, her new single will be called “I’m Not A Girl, But
I’m Not Yet A Woman”. Translated into Chinese, and then back into English
literally, you get “I Have Bled, Yet Have Not Been Penetrated”, which, of
course, is true.

No, you’re right, I didn’t have anything to say really.

Love

Asm.x