Sinister: I wish I can speak Icelandic

Richard Kim Jones 32573 at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 5 11:48:10 BST 2001

Hey ya sinister people

i saw sigur ros at the radiohead gig in oxford and i too was incedibly impressed.they are just beautiful... but i do fel that the crowd were horrible to them...stupid little kids ripping jonsi during svefn-g-englar. anyhows

i am goin to see hefner on the 20th..and my friend leanne lent me dead media today so i wanna listen to it soon.
uh..yeah..umm

stay sinister

*hugs to all*
rich

im not living
im just killing time

>>> "Ian Rivamonte" <irivamon at hotmail.com> 10/05/01 07:49am >>>

Hello Sinister,

I just came back from the Sigur Ros show at the Warfield here in ever so
lovely San Francisco.  They were absolutely amazing!  Although, seeing them
at the same venue where I saw Belle and Sebastian is kinda weird.  To me,
Belle and Sebastian will always own the Warfield and everytime I think of
the Warfield I will always associate Belle and Sebastian.

If anyone gets a chance to see Sigur Ros play in their local neighborhood, I
suggest you do so.

And about Hefner, love Hefner.  Never heard the new album except for the
song Dead Media.  Promising at best.

From: <Intellectualvoid at xxx.com>
> Welcome, Mr. Ian. . . but first things first.  I won't call you names out
> loud, but indeed, they're ricocheting around my brain.  Lucky dog.  Next
> order of business, where were you at the picnic?  Unless my recall is
failing
> utterly. . . surely even a Sinisterine-in-training could pop his head up
for
> good measure. . . well.  Next time, buster. . . you'd better be there!

Unfortunately, I didn't even know there was a Sinister picnic Shannon.  I
just came on Sinister and never knew about picnics and such.  So cute!  I
will make it the next time around.

But anyways, I have to rest my ears.  And I will play the MiniDisc game some
other time.  Take care.

Cheers,
Ian