Sinister: chicago...again...and a random love note

toadie291 at xxx.com toadie291 at xxx.com
Fri Oct 5 14:59:44 BST 2001

hi everyone.  greetings.  how y'all doin?  i hope you are toadie.  i am
getting so excited about our lil meeting, i hope it actually happens.
meeting at my place would be swell...so long as none of you break or steal
anything.  but feel free to leave gobs of cash on the pillows if you should
desire.  :o)  ya know what else occurred to me, we can also take the train.
just an idea.  from what elise said she is coming with 3 people in addition
to herself.  who else is coming?  any of you out there?  i got an email the
other day from someone who lives in the town i lived in for 20 of my 24
years.  she lives about 10 minutes away from where i live now.  weird.
anyway.  that's it.  i feel badly for posting all of this to the list.  i9
highly doubt that the sinisters in zaire care to read about our chicago
musings but it's the only form of communication that we have.  oh well.
sinisters are cool people, im sure the people in the north pole arent
complaining too much about us trying to suss out plans via the list.....im
sure they understand  :o)

5 days til travis!!!!!!!!!!!!!  eek!! my head is gonna pop off im so
excited!!!

"the mistake we made was never having planned to fall in love, luv.."

~stine