Sinister: Job hunting starts proper on Monday.

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Fri Oct 5 13:28:45 BST 2001

            Summer in winter,
           Winter in springtime.
              I heard a sexy bird sing
          "Come to London and you'll be just fine".

         I've spent the summer, wasting..
          ...time in dead end jobs.
         So come that I still feel so free.
          I spent a summer wasting,
           Now and then I was blue without compare.
          A collection of brill memorys and music
            are what I have to show for.

            Many weeks of meeting fresh new faces,
             Many weeks of car-auction-weekends,
               Many weeks of train station confusion
                 Just the one weekend of picnicing all night.

           Summer in winter,
            winter in springtime
              I heard this bird sing
                   everything will be fine.
-----------------------------
   Bloomin' well hope it will be 'fine',

  I reckon this may be my last post for some time as
      I'm going to live in London (for at least this week)
    Excited and worried with no place of my own/work as yet
          but I am rather set on going now so, hey!

      Oh, today I woke up to a rabbit in need of serious nourishment and I
didn't have any idea where Mabel's food was at the minute so she was a victim
of an experimental
  home made meal in the shape of......

                  James's *Luxury* bunny-filler.

        Take five digestive and five Co-op country crunch bicky's and crumble.
          Finely chop three carrots and one turnip.
            Mix thoughly and serve with two lettice leaves
              and 320ml of the finest water a garden tap can deliver.

  Disclaimer,
 This is intended only as a "keep your bunny alive when you can't find her
food" and not to become a daily diet, ok.
       On more *impresive* note..
      I got escorted off an N,C,P multi story on wednesday for taking
pictures.
         How rock 'n' roll is that.
     I have to admit the car park guard/entertainer probably had a point as
he explained "this car park is 34 years old and there has never been anyone
injured here in all that time"
    That taking my pictures rested upon developing
  a sudden "art over personal safety" mentality got him a little twitchy.
       Hey I still managed to get some pretty mega snaps mind.

     If you've read this FAR your an absolute STAR.
                                 More scared of heights thanever before,
      James.