Sinister: hmm

toadie291 at xxx.com toadie291 at xxx.com
Fri Oct 5 17:52:31 BST 2001

hi again.  stine again.  a cloudy rainy day in chicago leaves me so very
sleepy.  on top of which it is friday...most of us are shagged out from work
by friday.  geesh.  in my last post i meant to make some comments about the
love thread thats been going round the list, but i never got to it.  perhaps
another time.  right now i have really got nothing to say.  olivia and i
(shes the 10 month old i take care of) are hanging out at my house...hers is
being remodelled so we were evicted for the time being....so here we are
hanging out till it is time to pick up the divine miss em, the 4 year old i
take care of.  what a totally boring day. i hope you are having a far more
sinister day than i, cuz i am bored to tears.  tomorrow i am supposed to go
to a punkin farm with my friend sharon.  that should be fun.  ive never been
to a punkin farm.  hayrides, punkins, apple cider, the whole nine yards.
should be fun...sans rain of course.  oi.  so i dunno.  i guess i will go
now.  i just wanted to say hello and kill some time. i hope you are having a
far less eeyore day than i.
fish face
~stine