Sinister: Clearing up the confusion

Neil Robertson neil at xxx.net
Fri Oct 5 16:03:41 BST 2001

Righty-ho,

"Waking Up To Us" and "The Season Has Arrived" are the same song. We just
couldn't decide what to call it. Except we have now, and it's the former.

It is coming out on November 26th. It was to have been earlier, but what
with all the shennanigans recently we never got the artwork finished in
time, and we would be in Japan for the next date and unavailable for any
promotion that might come along, so we've gone for the 26th.

Which won't change now!

(Unless the post office fail to find the artwork which has gone missing in
the post!)

It's a sair fecht.

Neil