Sinister: property of no one

toadie291 at xxx.com toadie291 at xxx.com
Fri Oct 5 18:28:28 BST 2001

grad school huh?  best of luck with that.  some day i'll have a
degree....one class at a time it takes awhile though.  i can't say i blame
you for not wanting to be in the states, however, i don't know that i would
consider england safe from terrorism.  the ira are constantly bombing things
and killing people.  certainly not to the degree of the wtc, but thinking
that terrorist attacks only happen here is sort of silly.  on top of which,
britain is an ally so they are just as much a target of terrorists as we
are.  they will attack anyone whø helps us if it comes to that.
as for president bush.  well, i didn't vote for him.  i hated both he and al
gore.  however, i have been very pleased with how he has handled this whole
thing.  i think he has done an amazing job.  its funny, with most crises
that occur, whomever is president can just refer to our history and see what
other presidents had done in similar situations....bush didn't have that
luxury.  this country, or the world for that matter, has never seen such a
horrendous act of terrorism (none that i can think of in the rest of the
world, certainly none here) so he had nothing to base anything on. i dunno.
just my opinion.  i just thank god that its not gore....that guy is so
clueless.  i mean, i realise people tease bush all of the time, but i dont
think hes an idiot, i just think hes more like a regular guy with no
pretenstion and such.  gore is just sooooo shady and changes his opinion to
whomever he is speaking.  i suppose most politicians do that.  i just hate
gore to the very core of my being.  anyway.  i shall leave you now.  take
care

"the grass is always greener on the other side.  baby's got a new car that
you wanna drive, when the time is coming on you've gotta stay alive.  we all
live under the same sky.  we all will live.  we all will die.  there is no
wrong.  there is no right and a circle only has one side. "

~stine