Sinister: A Dundee Picnic

Belle The Pic-nicing Dog kissingbelle at xxx.com
Fri Oct 5 21:05:26 BST 2001

Those of you who know me may already know I quite like picnics. Those of you
who don't, I'm telling you I do!! If you don't believe me see for yourself:
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/picnics/Belle.html
I live in a place called Dundee. I have always thought to myself "wouldn't
it be nice to have a picnic in Dundee and meet a whole load of lovely people
here?"
I told the girl, that I live with this, and she said "hmmm... I don't think
people would come to Dundee, Belle".
I couldn't see why not. I mean who wouldn't want to travel on a train to a
new and exciting city. And Dundee has it all! Pigeons, pubs and parks. Well
you will never guess what? Someone else aggreed with me and she e-mailed the
girl and told her so! I tried not to gloat too much about that.
Anyway now it seems that the girl I live with, and this other, clever girl
with the good ideas are going to arrange a picnic in Dundee!!
They tell me that it will be on the 20th or 21st of October, depending upon
when people want to come.
And they say that we probably won't sit outside with my friends the pigeons.
It seems they don't like the idea of being out in the rain much. I can't
understand it. I have great fun running around getting wet and then rolling
over in the mud.
They also tell me that people might be coming from a place even I haven't
visited called Aberdeen.
So hopefully there will be some people I haven't met as well as some one I
have.  I really hope a lot of people do decide to come.
If they do I promise to kiss them all!
If you think this sounds like a good idea or you have any ideas which you
think will make it better you should e-mail one of the girls personally (I
don't want people who can't come to get jealous... afterall it is a picnic
in Dundee!!)
Here are their e-mails addresses:
u07lec at abdn.ac.uk
or
sunnie_set at hotmail.com
Or if you like you can e-mail and I will make sure I pass the message on!
I hope to see some of you soon.
Many kisses
Belle

PS The girl says she would like to thank Dimitra for helping her promote
this picnic. And for thinking that Dundee is lovely!