Sinister: Sodastream gig in London cancelled

elenita 99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Sat Oct 6 00:31:54 BST 2001

Well that is what said the guy at the 12 bar when I rang up to book.
Apparently the whole tour is. So there you go, if you didn't know you can
still cry a bit.

Hello, I am back. Well I wasn't really gone, I was just being silent.
Sometimes it is good to be silent.

Last week I bought this t-shirt when you have a velcro bit at the front and
you can write things with velco letters. So yesterday I went to Sainsbury
with "i like cheese" written on my chest. Some people giggled and some
people looked at me in a weird way. Imagine if I had written "i am french",
I might have got into trouble.

Moulin Rouge is the worse movie I have seen so far this year, if you can
avoid it please do so. You will avoid as well bad singing, bad dancing, bad
covers and more bad things. Of course if you want to see Nicole Kidman in
knickers, this is a different matter.

Still no employers are willing to employ me, I am sure it has got something
to do with my Frenchness. But I mean, if I did smell like garlic, I would be
aware of it, surely?

Come at the Betsey next Friday, it will be entertaining.

I am addicted to Destiny's Child, don't hate me.
Elenaxx