Sinister: **WAS IT YOU SINGING AT RAH??**

cre 061 bowliekidz at xxx.com
Sun Oct 7 19:15:32 BST 2001

Hey hey,

I have been being slack, suprise suprise.  But here I am with a new spelling
of my name and I am loving it...  I have been reading back, and saw a post
by Naffees, I love that boy. (Hi baby, just think Travis) Anyway he was
talking about the RAH gig for some reason or another.  But it made me
think...  I think her name was Maria, or something, the girl who sang:

** IF YOU ARE OR YOU KNOW THE GIRL WHO SUNG AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL I HAVE
IT ALL ON TAPE IF YOU WANT A COPY!!!!**

I know I would want it if it was me...

I was going to go to the gig Strange Fruit arranged at Spitz last night but
I couldn't be arsed.  So I went to see "Battle Royale" at the picture
instead.  Very funny. Hhaha.  I dont think it is supposed to be.  They acted
like they were in a musical, with really exagerated movements.  Brilliant.
I recommend it to all, unless you dont like violent films.. Acully, go
anyway.  Fantastic.

Anyway, Im off.  If you want a copy lady siger mail me on:
reynolds_joanna at hotmail.com   Dont mail here as I never bloody check it.  My
pooter is at the menders and I have to use my dads so I just dont bother
instead.

Mwa,
Joie