Sinister: Sinisters in Sweden

daniel.cederberg at xxx.se daniel.cederberg at xxx.se
Mon Oct 8 01:04:46 BST 2001

Hi all!

I´ve been reading with envy of all the nice and wonderful picnics arranged all around our wonderful world (well, maybe not so wonderful considering the latest turn of events). So I thought it would be nice with some kind of gathering in Sweden for those poor souls that live here. A gathering outdoors sounds like something exceptionally outrageous with these weather conditions and all. but something indoors would be nice. something in stockholm perhaps.
or maybe I´m the only lonely poor Swede here? hope not. maybe some nice people from england could come here and visit? no? ah, well, only wishful thinking. I know.

By the way, this is my first post. And I liked it. Kind of uncomfortable at first, but then i relaxed and it felt good. I hope i´ll have a chance to post again.

Daniel