Sinister: tonight I am on top of the world

AN annika.lindberg at xxx.se
Mon Oct 8 01:10:11 BST 2001

hello pumpkins!

it's my second mail I think. still here, no reason to leave :)
I admit, I don't read exactely every word of every mail but I do read most of it and something from every mail not to be unfair to anyone! And I smile, and laugh alot!

I had a quite unexciting weekend. The last 7-8 weekends I've been going out every friday, same time, same place, same people, kind of. So staying in this friday made me wonder what day it was all the time. Is it already saturday? oh, it's sunday!? but I haven't done anything yet!
But no worries, I'm gonna catch up next weekend :) Cause then Fosca is coming to sweden, yay! And I'm going there, to Stockholm to meet up with a couple of friends I haven't seen for a while, do some shopping and "grab fikes", it'll be grate!! :)

Today I met up with my psychology group from school. No no, there's nothing wrong with me, honest! I'm perfectly healthy and stabil (mum, why are there so many green stars and moons spinning around my head?) well...almost perfectly.
Anyway, we're doing a job about extreme sports and what makes some people (idiots?) risk their lives to climb mountains, parachute etc. We're gonna talk about this in front of the class on tuesday, and hopefully I won't puke or faint or anything :)
I don't know how I got involved in this subject. We started out with one guy - a multi sporter, me - a lazy slacker with big planes and dreams but no ambitions, and another girl - one who said of herself that she was mostly "fluffing" around. I think that scared the guy just a tiny little bit :) But now there's five of us and we're all really involved. We're the best group, I'm sure!

I also went to a warehouse today, the only one that was still open when I got downtown, to kill some time while waiting for the train. So I went through their cd collection, not very much of interest. There's a very good swedish band called The Soundtrack Of Our Lives, and I spotted their latest cd there. You know where it was? In the FILM SOUNDTRACK section!! I couldn't help but laugh Haha! And I lost the little respect I might have had for that cd department, shook my head and walked away.

The meaning of life? Happiness, I'm sure. That's what we all want, to be happy, to feel good. I know you do so don't deny it! ;) And if we love, we're happy. And if we're loved, we're happy. And if people we care about are happy, we're happy. Happiness must be the solution to everything!.....I think.
And if I sometimes feel good about being depressed then for chrissake, just let me be depressed! :)

Keep those love hormons running! ;)

snogs
-AN (the respectless)