Sinister: Hello. I'm Jed. Let me be your friend and kill you.

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 8 08:38:49 BST 2001

It was William S. Burroughs who said: "Exterminate all rational thought." I
think that it is very well said. Today I will do the same. Today will be
another step forward, I hope. Yes, I know I will regret it someday, but
today all my B&S- ceedees will go to the nice man at the recordstore.
Hopefully I'l get some money. I hope I don't find any albums that I want to
own. I need money. And I need to get away from B&S. Without B&S this would
have never have happened. I will still be a part of this list. This list is
nice. It keeps me going sometimes. But the music is dead for me.

There's blood on your hands.

It all went like this:
Remember when you said "Hi?" I'm sure you do. You smiled and pretended, my
god. You SMILED and pretended you actually were just an outsider. You came
from nowhere with a suitcase in your hand and now I'm having trouble because
I'm acting nervous. But I knew there was something wrong with you. All that
smiling. All that smiling. Nobody smiles that much. And how much you
pretended you have nothing to do with us. That you're just here, without any
reason. Just another face in the world? How foolish of me. You and your
agenda. That you just happened to be there, thinking of nothing like that. I
never could imagine someone could do that. How can a person slaughter
someone who is close in a small city? It only happens in bad sitcoms and in
movies made in Hollywood. The trouble is, they always have that ending that
doesn't come from reality but from dreams. And dreams are never true. David
Cronenberg is the only one who knows how things usually end. Small ones are
stomped over and lied. They don't know what or who to trust, and they end up
confused and gone.

God. Where are you? You just don't care. People are dying all over the world
(and I know this is selfish like they say) and I am dying and you do
nothing. I quess you don't exist. But there's always the hope of you being
there somewhere. But my prayers, they aren't helping. People are dying all
over the world and you are not listening to their weeping. You and them are
the same. You just don't care.

How I wish tomorrow would come, so I wouldn't have to feel. A tiny little
pill helps, but not for the lifetime.

But now there's blood on your hands, and it's mine. And you're ever so eager
to lick it from your fingers, you feed yourself from it. Hope you're happy?
I know you are. Yes, there's blood on your hands. Why is it so damn hard to
wait for tomorrow? You're slowly tapping my vein. I can't feel my pulse
anymore. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp....... Yes, you have blood on your
hands, and you feed yourself from it.

There was a summer and everything went by. Things change.
Car alarm. Someone shut that thing off. It's screaming, just like the dying
are screaming. And like God, nobody cares. They don't care. Nobody cares
anymore. If someone steals your car and the alarm goes off... Nobody cares.
It can scream and scream and scream and scream forever and nobody cares
'cause it's not happening to them. But imagine, you hopelessly wait and
watch it happen and they feed on you and smile and take all your
possessions, your bars, your nights, they steal your life away from you,
they steal your life so you have nowhere to go when you want to go somewhere
but you just have no place to go because they take your life and tell you to
not to live because they want to live... wouldn't you be afraid? Afraid that
someone can deny your very own existance, that someone can tell you not to
live even though that's what helps you? How can someone lie and hit you in
the face like that?

VROOM!

What just happened? Oh, my car is gone. And there was my life at the
backseat, neatly wrapped in a plasticbag. Well, it was choking anyway

Oh yes, there's blood on your hands.

End of story.

-J

I need a phone call
I need a raincoat
I need a big love
I need a phone call

Then he looks up at the building
and says he's thinking of jumping.
he says he's tired of life;
he must be tired of something.

Her kindness bangs a gong
It's moving me along and she begins to fade away
It's chasing me away
She disappears and
Oh lord, I'm not ready for this sort of thing.

I wanted the ocean to cover over me
I wanna sink slowly with out getting wet
Maybe someday, I won't be so lonely
And I'll walk on water every chance I get