Sinister: the unbearable nakedness of being

Rachel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Mon Oct 8 18:26:48 BST 2001

oh no no no no no.  this working from home thing is too weird.  my mobile
rang when i'd just got out of the shower this morning and before i knew it i
was in the middle of a discussion about travel arrangements with a poet...
totally NAKED.  i could barely concentrate on what she was saying because i
kept thinking 'hey, i'm NAKED here, lady'.  it was horrible.

sorry, just had to share the trauma.

not to mention the fact that yesterday someone removed my brain and replaced
it with several warring factions of hormones, who then proceeded to a) be
completely evil to my boyfriend, and b) give me extremely unattractive red
puffy eyes.

and it rained like a bastard all day.

and to top it all off we are bombing afghanistan and the world is clearly
going to hell in a handbasket.

even my toast tasted wrong.

luv archel
archel at iname.com