Sinister: Randomly Placed Emotional Baggage

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Mon Oct 8 15:47:50 BST 2001

Hello to all.  It's been a while..

Truth be told, I haven't had much time for sinister since I've gotten back to school, with the papers and the test and the classes.  Yeah, last spring I was here too, and yes, last spring I posted and read every single one of your precious little mails, but that's when I didn't write for the school paper and didn't take hard difficult courses and didn't have a radio show..  Oh pish.

I just thought I'd say hello to you all because there was once a time when I would have truly given anything to pluck every single one of you from your original posts and place you all in a little town in Scotland and form the Sinister village.  Because you made me laugh and smile and feel for just a moment that there was nothing to worry about in the world.  And because you made the perfect comparison of Isobel's singing to "a frightened hamster undergoing an asthma attack".  I love you all for that.

And now I'm going to scoot, back into lurkdom, back into the dreaded math class with a teacher who yells and a test with a C on it.

cheers