Sinister: I'm got a thing about seeing...

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 8 16:43:30 BST 2001

I've got no time for silly chitter chatter.  I'm on my way.  Because while my
blood is still warm and my mind doesn't matter, I'm hopping to stay.

Hi sinister.  How are you all?

Its morning in Chicago.  I'm waiting till one o'clock.  Its Columbus Day and
I have no school.  My whole family went to the Aquarium because my older
sister is home from Uni this weekend.  She goes back tomorrow.  So, I'm
alone.  Maybe this is how Ken Chu feels all alone in his house...

This week has been weird.  I'm all cured from my stupid accidents in art, I'm
healing nice, thank you to all who cared... My sister is home and her
boyfriend is spending all of his time at our house.  I asked him about his
house all weekend because he is 18 and has his own place which he owns.  I
wish I was old enough to be alone. My sister brought me a 369 Seconds...
poster from the record store near her school and I hung it up and its
beautiful and I needed to clean my whole room in order for it to look OK
there.  So that's what I did all weekend.  I also organized all my art for
the AP art application I need to fill out this week.  And I then realized
that I am not as good as I thought I was, so I painted and came up with new
ideas to build a portfolio.  So, my weekend has been a lot of stuff around my
house.  But today I'm going with the boy who looks like Cat Stevens to an
apple orchard to pick some apples and make some pies.  I like all that good
clean fun that comes with fall.

The quote atop is reminding me of my life right now.  This is the most
uneventful weekend in a while. Which is good because I was getting to hate
myself, thinking I was boring and dumb and shit?

 I told  my best friend I was not taking her shit anymore.  She pushes me
around until and doesn't like me unless everyone else hares me.  She's part
of the Indie my-cartigan-is-more-vintage-than-yours Scene.  Well, lets not
start that again.

Although I am from Chicago I will not be at this picnic thing. I'm little and
I promised my mom lunch for her birthday.  Next one, I'll be there!

much love

Kate