Sinister: this is how we live our glory days

AMEBIX13 at xxx.com AMEBIX13 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 8 20:15:49 BST 2001

Hello Sini-Girls and Sini-Boys,
    I hope you are all doing well.  Personally, I could not be more wondeful.
 I am filled with a sort of excitement that I have really never experienced
before.  For the first time, everything seems to genuinely be going well, and
there is so much to look forward to in the next week.  First and foremost on
Wednesday I will be driving to Wisconsin to visit, my sweet, wondeful love
Elise.  Words really cannot effectively describe how much I am looking
forward to this trip.  The thought of just being able to spend time with her
makes me so incredibly happy.  She is really a wondeful person in every
sense.  I am truly more excited about this than anything ever before.  Also,
on Saturday both Elise and I will be at the Chicago picnic.  I want to tell
Jim that he is awesome with a capital A for driving us!  It will be nice to
see the city of Chicago, since I have never been there before, and to meet
some nice people from sinister.  Im sure it will be a grand time.  Some of
you may remember from my last post that I was a bit unsatisfied with my
school situation, luckily since then I have become far more content with the
situation as a whole.  I think having a generally better outlook on life has
done wonders for that particular situation.  I also pre-ordered the new Pulp
album the other day from amazon.co.uk, which is immensely exciting!  Rachel
Fruitloop made a post recently about having to love one's self in order to
love anyone else, and I think she was dead on right. It's quite amazing
really, in the past month or so, I feel like  I have finally come to love who
I am.  I always remember in the past, even in relatively good times, feeling
inadaquate in a way, and just generally not thinking myself as too wonderful
of a person.  Now however that has really changed, feeling the way I feel
about myself is something that I never really thought would happen, but it is
quite a pleasant surprise to say the least.  Haha, I feel so special actually
being discussed, albeit briefly, on the list.  Granted, im no sinister
celebrity...but I suppose everyone gets their 15 minutes of fame.  The
weather has been so delightful lately.  Cool and sunny, a perfect combination
in my opinion!  It makes being outside a pleasure, and even walking from
class to class is pleasant on days like this.  Yesterday I actually went for
a really nice drive up to the mountains with my parents and siblings.  We
haven't really done any sort of activities together as a family in quite some
time, so it was quite nice in that respect.  We didn't really do anything
special, but to be out and enjoying the wonderful weather we have been so
lucky to have lately was quite nice...And they bought me lunch too!  The
scenery was very nice, and the whole area just seemed peacful.  I like
that...it's too easy to get caught up in the stressful aspects of day to day
life, and a bit of a escape from that is lovely.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy
the city too, it is just nice to spend some time in the countryside
occasionally.  I was wondering if there are any people on the list from the
MD, DC, VA or even southern PA, and if at somepoint in time they would be
interested in having some sort of meet up somewhere?  Well, I must go for
now...I have tons of preperations to take care of for Wednesday!  I can't
believe my trip is the day after tomorrow!!!!!!!!  I will see some of you on
Saturday at the picnic.
Love, Especially to Elise,
Sean