Sinister: Farms and the Dark ages

Danny Farrell farrell_danny at xxx.com
Tue Oct 9 12:49:48 BST 2001

Hello lovelies,

Isn't it strange how some things set people off or change their moods? For
me it's locations an the weather. I was out with my friends at the weekend
and we went to this lovely place that is a beach but just up from the beach
is a lovely piece of countryside thats has been untainter by society except
for one single house which is all decrepit(?) but it's really beatiful. Hmmm
not really sure where this is going.

Anyway the countryside is beatiful and serene and we took a guitar out and
sat playing songs and it was really lovely and very quaint, but in a good
way. So now i've decided i want to quit university and move up to the
highlands or maybe abroad and run a farm,i think it wold be the most
wonderful job in the world. You could get up in time to see the sunrise,do
all the farmwork and then sit out in a field miles away from civilisation
and relax and then at night-time you could light a little campfire and
listen to B&S songs whilst toasting marshmallows and watching the sunset.
Right now that is my idea of heaven.

Alan said:
>Went to 13th Note on Sunday (i love that place) with Danny and my >bandmate
>Graham to see the bands above. It was grate, Ballboy are very >good,(the
>new  proclaimers, but in a good way)

Ballboy were indeed rather good,but i think only Scottish people would like
them, not meaning that in a ba way at all,its just i only really like them
for their inherent Scottishness i think.
I had to drive to Glasgow and it was the first time i've ever driven on a
motor way and my car really hates me. I love my car because it takes me nice
places and will hopefully take me to the Dundee picnic but it growls at me
and makes funny noises.

The lovely madeleine said:
>This talk of love recently has been interesting.... I used to think >that
>love  was something that hit you like a flash of lightning, >changed your
>life  forever, made you, somehow, something that you >weren't.....Now I
>think that love is something that creeps up, >silently, when you're not
>looking. When you're walking down the >street, debating this pub or that
>cinema and you look at them and a >huge tenderness falls over you and you
>think "I might be in love with >you".

I think that there are different kinds of love and not platonic love or
lust, just different kinds of loving. All people love differently and maybe
their idea of love will change as time go's on Im definetely the  creeping
sort of love. I agree with Miss Maddie, you could just be walking down the
street and turn round at look at the person and think "oh my God i really
don't know how i'd cope if you weren't in my life" or more than likely
something a lot less melodramtic. I think the worst kind of love is when
someone is in love but tries to hid it by being really mean and fakely
apathetic,love can be really destructive sometimes.

Okay if this didn't make any sense it's because im running solely on cans of
Red devil,a fake red bull.

Hugs and Dark Ages,
                   Danny xxx