Sinister: Wills V Rachels V Chris's V anyone else who wants to join the insanity

Rachel blind_lisa at xxx.com
Tue Oct 9 18:14:49 BST 2001

OK, It's ON!!!!
I was thinking at first that maybe we could have a battle of bad
puns, but I just dont have the will for it...erm.
But I think I've finally come up with a suitable activity for the
battle of wills v rachels v chris', tell me if you think this is a
good idea.
A MIX TAPE BATTLE!
now, I thought of it because a few months ago my housemates and I
made a tape called "Mystery Mix." What we did was we each recorded a
song on the tape and passed it on to the next without telling the
others what song we had just recorded. The tape turned out pretty
nice. My idea for our Battle of Wills v Rachels v Christophers would
be slightly different. Anyone who would like to participate could
sign up under whichever team they choose (i.e. Honorary Rachel, Katie
Cheeriodle!) and we could then determine how many songs we each can
put on the tape to fill it up. It would be ok to let the other team
members know what songs you put on the tape, so we can make the best
addition possible.  Then, we can mail the tape from one team member
to the next. Of course, then we would all get a copy of the finished
product as well. When it's all done, we can mail it to the judge...
I chu-chu-chuse Ken Chu! Maybe it shouldn't be a Chuarchy, so, should
we have a panel of 3 judges? What do you sinisterines think?  Ken?

Start thinking about whether or not it seems like a good idea, if you
want to participate, contact me from the Rachels team, and Chris
Perriman from the Chris team, or...well, Will, are you Rachel
Porridge or Will Salt?  Are you WILLing to take us on and be the
leader of the Wills, or should we hand over to Spike?

I'd like to hear some thoughts on this matter.  Rachels, are you with
me on this one?
!Viva Rachels!
love to you all,
Rachel Fruitloop