Sinister: there is a place in hell for me and my friends

caleb ben moore opaline_moon at xxx.com
Tue Oct 9 18:38:42 BST 2001

i'm quite jealous of all of you out there who can
actually associate with other sinisterians, go
out and have fun and talk about your love for
belle and sebastian, funny hijinx and witty
remarks and whatnot.
  i DO enjoy reading about it all, though.  it
makes me feel alot less lonely to know that you
guys for the most live the way i do over here in
the middle of the nowhere.
  we all have similiar interests and problems and
a unique way of relating to the world.
    all my friends here, though i love them to
death, just aren't quite there.  they make fun of
me for listening to the music i love, especially
(for some odd reason) steely dan.
      tell me:  does anyone else out there like
steely dan?  well i'm i'm sure SOMEBODY else my
age in this wide world must.  and i'm willing to
bet that they are on this sinister list, reading
this right now.
   why am i ranting about steely dan?   i don't
know!
         i just wanted to say that i appreciate
the sinisterians.  i feel like you are all a
bunch of people just as screwed up and lovely &
beautifully fated feeling as i am.  no offense or
anything.
           ta!          caleb ben

=====
And when I'm lying in my bed I think about life
and I think about death
and neither one particularly appeals to me
and if the day came when I felt a natural emotion
I'd get such a shock I'd probably lie
in the middle of the street and die
I'd lie down and die  ------morrissey