Sinister: Josephine and the luncheon meat donation.

jo perry joiscurious at xxx.com
Tue Oct 9 18:46:51 BST 2001

hello,
i am in the process of writing a childrens story, the
subject line was one of my ideas. I thought i might
make some money from being casually witty and wearing
nerdy shoes, but have decided that no sunday
supplement wants a feature writer who isnt best
friends with those Appleton sisters from All Saints.
Surely if they were really saintly they wouldnt need
to frolick about with celebrity men and other
obnoxious women equal to themselves.

Sorry, right my point was that i met a terribly
friendly person outside my english lit lecture last
week, i caught her eyeing my Belle and Sebastian
badges and was glad when she excitedly announced that
they are her favourite band. I spent the lecture
grinning and commenting on the lecturers poor delivery
of a poem that was supposed to leave us reeling in
mystery and bewilderment, it didn't.
Sometimes i wonder why i am studying at all. Then i
realise that it is better than watching bad television
for the millionth day in a row.

Love you all in equal measure,
except for those of you who own duffle coats,
i love you even more,
because you have toggles.

That was quite random.
Josephine xxx