Sinister: This is just a modern love song

Daniela Varanda peptidio at xxx.com
Tue Oct 9 18:58:03 BST 2001

Hi!

You don´t even know me very well, but sometimes we
feel like telling people the way we feel. And I hate
the way I feel right now.

It had been two years. Two years with him. And now
he´s gone. Well, we agreed on it. And I feel awful
about my decision.

Now I have to sell his B and S ticket. Oh, this is
sad. I don´t know if for me or him. He hates the band
anyway.

Ok, troubles come, but troubles go. And there´s
someone who likes me around. Someone I met because of
this beautiful band. A crazy guy. As crazy as lovely.

This is my ordinary post. By the way, I´m still trying
to plan that picnic (hi people from Brazil!). Keep in
touch!

Hugs!

Daniela