Sinister: Wedding bells are ringing!!!

LilGrape25 at xxx.com LilGrape25 at xxx.com
Tue Oct 9 22:18:16 BST 2001

"Let it be shouted from the rooftops that Rachel Grapenut and Little Boy Colin have been successfully matched by sinister's own Ms. Crush.  The  wedding invitations will be sent promptly.  It'll be a small wedding in the
countryside or perhaps on the beach.  We will not be registered at any major  department stores.  Instead, we ask that you paint us a picture or make us a
mix tape."

This somewhat threw me off.  Please keep your Rachel's straight, Colin! You got me excited for a moment...and now I'm sad.  No one likes me, not even online.  Grumble Grumble.

In other news, Bjork is God!  Vespertine is the aural Bible!  I am now completely incapable of drawing without listening to it.  In art class today I had to hum "Hidden Place" as best I could just to keep myself working.  And Bjork is really not humming music.  Then my art teacher came over and cooed over my work, as usual.  I can't complain.

Well, that was a brief post, but I've got so much to do!   How was I supposed to know that Janne's birthday was this week?!  I'm cursing myself for promising to make her a present.

Cheerio,

Rachel