Sinister: i do not do drugs, i am drugs.......

caleb ben moore opaline_moon at xxx.com
Wed Oct 10 16:38:24 BST 2001

well i moved into my new place last night.
  my new roommate ballad is a moody sort of guy
who doesn't have any friends.  he IS a really
good musician though, and soon we will
colaborate.
     we were listening to FYHCYWLAP last night
while i was unpacking and the only thing we said
to eachother all evening was as follows:

   ballad: "who is this playing?"
    me: "it's belle and sebastian's latest lp"
   ballad:  "i dig it."

he makes music very much in a sort of
ambient-beatles vein, but with a little new
radiohead atmospherics mixed in.
      i'd be happy to sing over it.

 anyway, i awoke this morning to find that a
bunch of small children sleeping on the floor in
the living room.  apparently they are the
siblings of my OTHER new roommate andy, who i
don't know at all.  they are all in town for a
day.
       can i get a shout-out from anyone
currently reading salinger?

             right now i'm reading "nine stories"
  and i like "for esme--with love and squalor"
the best.
   i'm also currently obsessed with the idea that
somewhere in the world someone is doing the EXACT
thing as you at a given moment.
                               right now i'm
typing.  how about you?

to big bird.        -----caleb ben

=====
And when I'm lying in my bed I think about life
and I think about death
and neither one particularly appeals to me
and if the day came when I felt a natural emotion
I'd get such a shock I'd probably lie
in the middle of the street and die
I'd lie down and die  ------morrissey