Sinister: Sllew Graffiti

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Thu Oct 11 00:18:07 BST 2001

There's a 'pooter
in my bedroom
that's been on for days upon
which I relent
and gaze for hours on the darkish humour tones
of some Internetty friends

So how about it?
So is this what I will do in 20 years?
Let me please
Interpret history
in every lines of words that's written
there in front of me

It doesn't matter what I'm thinking
What I tell myself to do
I end up writing...

I stay in to to defrost the fridge
When I'm tired I'd go to bed
feeling of dread
What if when I come round there's no posts here
It's the worst to wake up without any posts to read

Listen Kenny
You're like a dobber to all those posts you've fallen for
And you're still falling

Listen Kenny
You're like a dobber to all those girls you've fallen for
And you're still falling
And if they come tonight
You'll roll up tight, and read what ever that's coming to you next.

Ken