Sinister: No Compass 3

matt at xxx.uk matt at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 11 14:38:09 BST 2001

Hello. I need all of those who replied to my last message about the lastest issue of No Compass to reply again as my computer at home has crashed and is being repaired, but it'll take a few weeks to get it back and find your e-mails again. Sorry.

For those who didn't read last the message, No Compass 3 is out. It's a British 'zine and has interviews with V/VM, Mum (the two girls who appear on the front of the Belle and Sebastian album, "Fold your hands child..." are members of this band) and PostaLowa. It features some music reviews and live reviews including Belle and Sebastian in Ipswich. In the Uk it costs £1 plus 41p postage and for Europe and the rest of the World it'll be different, I'll go check that out.

I'm putting out the PostaLowa CD, details on the web site. Also if anyone has any ideas of where to sell the fanzine & the CD ,i.e. shops, mail order people and distributors then please reply too.

Cheers,

Matt

Fanzine - No Comass: nocompass at hotmail.com
Label - Spiteful Records: