Sinister: You're my favorite Stuart David

ArtsyDeco at xxx.com ArtsyDeco at xxx.com
Thu Oct 11 22:03:22 BST 2001

Hi.  Hello.

There are officially four of those fashionable stuart david impersonaters attending my school.  I'm especially fond of stuart number three because he's got the most uncanny resemblance, and a tendency to walk with his head down.  I can't ever talk to these people because the realization that not a one of them is in fact stuart david would be too much for me.  I find that in going to college having an assumed little fantasy world helps immensely.

My friend Jody likes Belle and Sebastian.  She usually listens pretty much only to reggae type stuff because she's from Jamaica.  She agrees with me that Electronic Renaissance causes involuntary head bobbing.

Jody's boyfriend lives nearby.  So does my friend Mareika's.  I won't deny that I'm jealous as hell.  I wish I had taken a year off after high school, moved to england, then started college.  I don't feel like going home at all anymore.  I find that my house makes me feel listless and depressed.  This could have something to do with being in my house undoubtedly involving scrutiny and arguments with my mother.  Convincing my mother of anything is as difficult as teaching a hippo to do gymnastics.  Of course it's all worth it in the end when you a presented with the pure visual comedy of a hippo holding itself perfectly still upsidedown on the rings.  It's even better once you get him to do the uneven bars.

The Will&Rachel&Chris&Bob&Eustace&Lucius etc. tape contest sounds very exciting.  I remember there was another Kara on this list at some point.  We were going to take over the world, but that plan for world domination fell apart like so many others.  What are we going to do tonight Kara?  The same thing we do every night Kara...

In the world of mixtapes, I am still hoping to make sinister mixtape.  Several people expressed to me a desire to have their own music put on the tape, and so far only KenChu and Ben Apps have delivered.  I was delighted to receive Mr. Apps tape as getting mail is one of the highlights of my entire life here at school.  I vote that Ben Apps be named most huggable on this list (aside from my personal choice for a hugging partner, the wonderful Peter Carter.)  So yes, if there are still those of you out there who want to send me your music, email me.  Otherwise I'm going to go ahead and make the tape.

I saw a red bull ad on tv the other day Ken.  I think it helped some vikings row across the whole ocean or something.

love and vikings,
Kara Jean*