Sinister: Get out of the office. . .

'Baby face' Bambino booga14 at xxx.com
Fri Oct 12 12:06:05 BST 2001

Hey sinisterians,
     Reading Katie's e-mail this morning really brightened my mood.  I was
having a terrible morning.  The greedy, ugly hounds that are the Student
Loan's Company tried to take money from me last year and I ended up getting
fined £65 by my bank.  I've been trying to claim this money back ever since
but to no avail.  I received another totally ununderstanding letter from
them this morning.  But anyways...
     Yes... I heartily agree with Katie's call for more midweek fun.  It's
easy to fall into the trap of spending Monday to Friday wishing it was the
weekend.  But, we shouldn't be wishing our lives away like this.  I don't
want to look back on my life and regret spending 5/7ths of it 'willing' it
to be the weekend.  Life's too short.
     I also thought her comments regarding R&B were very, very funny but I
would suggest that garage music is a much greater evil.  Maybe, garage falls
under the category of R & B... I'm not sure.  I have actually taken the
painful step of sacrificing listening to my two buddies Mark and Lard on
Radio 1, because the station has been totally taken over by garage and R &
B.
     That's about it for now.  Thanks, Katie.

                                                Take care all,
                                                      Tim