Sinister: Friday Fun and Frolics in Farringdon

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Fri Oct 12 15:51:56 BST 2001

Darling Sinister,

You're all so lovely, kind and caring, as well as being fun loving
popsters and popstrels.  This is why those of you who are in London must
go to LondonIndieUSA, tonight at the Betsey Trotwood pub in Farringdon!
Kill two birds with one stone:  have bouze, larfs and dancin' while
contributing lovely lolly to the International Red Cross.  There will be
some twenty DJs including numerous current and ex-Sinisterines, loads of
your favourite choons and also a raffle!  Come, come, my ladies and
gentlemen.

I'm not going to say anything else because I am 200 messages behind and I
don't want to say anything that somebody has said already, but if
somebody's said something already about LondonIndieUSA, hell, I don't
care.

Juicy Lucy

=====