Sinister: you know that i love you!

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Fri Oct 12 17:26:49 BST 2001

Hello hey sweeties!

YES, I´m back, more confused and with more stupid spellingmistakes than ever!

"It may be silly, but I do it anyway".

I´m listening to a really grate popsong called Some days are made for smoking. Even though I don´t smoke, never tried smoking and won´t ever start smoking, I can relate to it. It´s really good. Oh yes.

This week has been quite good, I´ve actually understood something in Maths. I mean, I´ve been in the "best mathsgroup" since I started my school, but It´s like... About two years ago, I started not to understand what the teacher was all about, I didn´t get a thing and haven´t since then, but now I´m really starting to feel good about it again, and I do understand it now. I feel so CLEVER again, and it certainly is a good feeling.

Speaking of mixtapes; I´m making one for Tom a.k.a Corduroy Boy and he asked me to put good swedish music that I like in it. I do not know how to react to it. I can´t decide it it feels lovely and like a grate amount of fun and thinking about what he might like and what would be good is nice, or if I just have major angst. I do think the first, I think about it all the time. I really do, and I´ve have some grate songs to put on it. Just hope he likes it!

I´m making a short movie for my mediaclass together with my long-time friend Anna who copies me loads with everything I do, a screamy girl called Moa who is fun to be with, a stupid girl called Linda who I don´t really know, but I know she reads very slowly and always laughs in a very weird way, and with a so so so so sweet boy named Oscar, he´s so shy and cute that you just want to hug him. He has the lead part in our movie. I love our movie, but we are just in writing the manuscriptpart of it all. But It´s going ot be really good. Well, at least according to me.

I´m making a bag in our.. er.. oh I can´t say it in english.. class where we knit and make stuff and clothes and bags and all that kind of things. Sod it. Anyway, my bag that I´m making is striped and looks really nice. I´m going ot make a little red print in one of the corners. I couldn´t decide if letting it say Astrid or B&S, but I chose Astrid.

Oh, by the way, I checked in the sinister photogallery, and the Astrid there is NOT me, nope. So, I´m not a bluehaired girl. I´m a brownhaired swedish girl. Yup.

When people say they like your posts, I get so happy. I really do. Sinister is more than some usual mailing list. I try to read all of the posts that I get, but I don´t have the time always, which is just sad, I love to read sinister posts. I love sinister! And I love you lot!

My band and I are becoming really close now. It´s lovely, they are not forcing me to play punk. We have one kind-of-punk-song which is called Acthung Bitte. It´s hilarious! BUt we are working on a song that I´ve written and I´ve out music to it as well. I feel like a real musician, hee hee. Oh yes, I know I´m silly but I´m just 15!

I only sing things that are true...

Yes, I AM quoting again. Tonight I´m going to stay in, I don´t feel like going out at all, and that´s why I´m being the best kid in the world and going over to my grandma to watch a video with her and eat sweets and drink lemonade. She´s so kool, and really smart. Old people can be so nice to hang ou with sometimes.

Tomorrow I´m being cultural with my friend Marika and going to a museum to watch an exhibition, and walk around in Stockholm. In the eveing, our band are celebrating our one month anniversary, and we were planning to inviting some people and get drunk, but since 1/3 of the band can´t make it, we have to celebrate next friday instead. so the other 2/3 of the band are going to watch a video instead. Hmmm. Lots of videos..

Sunday is just going to be lazy and nice, ah. I quite like sundays, but no one else seem to.

Sometimes it really SUCKS to live in Sweden. Especially when I think of Tom, because he´s like the nicest boy, EVER. *Sigh deeply*.

But then, Sweden is a quite nice country. We have lots of, er, forests, and, some really grate music, oh, plus I can listen to music in swedish and ENGLISH and understand both!

School is alright, I quite like it at the moment. Media is my favourite lesson of the week, well, most of the time. And not just because we have such a beautiful teacher, well, that helps as well, but it´s grate to talk about movies and stuff like that. We´re going to see breakfast club and kids, I am a bit ashamed to say that I´ve never seen breakfast club. But I will have, soon!

Oh, before I end this post: Stupid mishearing:

Dirty dream # 2:

Stuart sang:
could you put a name to someone else´s sigh?

and Astrid always sang:
could you put a name to someone else´s eye?

and I thought it was just Stuart being very weird, haha. I only just realised when Tom sent me his story to my website.

Take care all,
I love you!

Astrid xxx

---
http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/darling

it´s not where dreams come true, but it´s about B&S!
---