Sinister: and then along comes mary.....

caleb ben moore opaline_moon at xxx.com
Fri Oct 12 16:33:05 BST 2001

i work in an accounting office in downtown
minneapolis.
   all i do is stand in front of a giant copy
machine all day and make thousands of copies of
whatever people want.  mainly financial
statements.

  ocassionally pictures of Dusty Springfield.

     it's horribly boring but at least i get to
listen to the radio.  every friday morning the
local non-commercial radio station plays 3 hours
of non-stop zydeco and cajun music.
      i don't know if any of you are familiar
with zydeco, but i love it.  it puts me in such a
good mood!  all that french howling and
accordian....
      get to work, eat an egg & bacon biscuit,
knock back a few red bulls, turn on the radio and
make some copies.....
    on non-zydeco days i listen to 770 radio k,
and they play all my requests.  alot of smiths
and b&s, and clientele.  in other news.......

         This sentence is false.

    think about that one for a minute.  strange
isn't it?

 how many of you out there are married?  i'm
curious.  i'm standing in a wedding tommorrow and
i've been thinking alot about how it must feel to
actually be the one getting married.
    it must feel like the night before your first
day of high school.  maybe not, but thats how i
look at it.  i'm nervous cause i have to wear a
tuxedo in front of everyone!  i hate being
constricted.....and without my scarf to protect
and warm my vulnerable neck!
   anyway, i'm rambling........you all should go
out in the sun or the mist or the gray day and
listen to The Association, ok?
   it's a perfect day for making out.......
         ta!           caleb ben

=====
And when I'm lying in my bed I think about life
and I think about death
and neither one particularly appeals to me
and if the day came when I felt a natural emotion
I'd get such a shock I'd probably lie
in the middle of the street and die
I'd lie down and die  ------morrissey