Sinister: sorry hit send by mistake (chicago meet up)

GoGoEcho at xxx.com GoGoEcho at xxx.com
Fri Oct 12 18:31:56 BST 2001

Ok as for all us kids who don't live in Lombard or the western burbs but the
actual city where do you want to meet up?  I've talked to Stine about where
to meet up with the crew coming from her house and she told me to repost my
Lincoln Park Idea.  I was saying earlier in the week that Lincoln Park is
probally a better idea to meet up in because it has the Zoo which is free and
the Conservatory as well also free.  It is also closer to bars and resturants
anyhow that's just my thought.  So what does everyone thing and what time are
we meeting.

adam

P.S. I don't think we've made final plans have we?