Sinister: I wanna Be Rachel Floppydiskdrive

Joe Vester machiavellian_llama at xxx.com
Fri Oct 12 19:19:27 BST 2001

I am definitely going to be a Rachel, if they'll have me ( don't get me
wrong, I like the Wills( and the Chrises(?)) as much as anyone else, I just
think Rachel's a cooler name. And you don't get to make up your own surname
with the Wills). I think the mix
tape idea rawks. (I show my talent for using a piece of slang only after
everyone else has stopped using it) but I don't imagine it's just a B&S
tape, is it? Because if so, some poor person will be left with only "Beyond
the Sunrise" as all the good songs will have been taken already.
    'Travels on the Underground or, "Why is it that people on seats on the
tube always get off after you?"' is the title of my new book. I admittedly
haven't wriiten the book yet but am sure it's very good, at all non-existant
bookstores NOW! (Non-existant bookstores sell books that don't exist, they
exist themselves, obviously)(I suspect I don't know how to spell
non-existant).

    SAM WALTON, Is that you in NME this week? Talking about Oasis and saying
they're no good now?

    "I'll have a double Maths with Extra Chemistry and French, please", I
was thinking of saying to the  epsilon-minus semi-moron at MacDonalds today,
but I didn't, Not that I'm a regular Mcdonald's customer, you understand.
    I am doing a lino-printing thingie in Art today and have decided only to
use the colours Red, white and Black, at least for some of it. I am thinking
of doing repeats of the ones that look best in the end and sending them off
to the White Stripes, maybe they will use  it as their next cover (hopeless
dreaming)
    'Sinister' has, omigod, become a sort of catchphrase with the posse-boys
at my school. It worries me, as these lot are all such (expletive Deletive,
like on Radio4)s! I also am not sure if there is another word for
posse-boys, but I think it's quite a good name if there isn't. Posse-boys
are boys who hang around, go out with, posse-girls.
    I have had that Modjo tune in my head all day, I like it, but It's
irritating me sooo much.

Joe