Sinister: I'm living the dream...

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Sun Oct 14 13:30:22 BST 2001

...or something.

Hello boys and girls.

This week was the first week of the best days of my lives, apparently.
University, that is. Some would say that I'm living the dream, and at the
moment I think I might concur.

Joe Vester said:
>>SAM WALTON, Is that you in NME this week? Talking about Oasis and >>saying
>>they're no good now?

Indeed it is me. Page 23 of the NME this week features a quote from
Sinister's very own Asm. However, the bastards have actually mis-quoted me,
because what I said was actually referring to the Earl's Court gigs in 1995,
not 97, because, as everybody knows, Britpop was rilly grate, but by 97
Oasis were already shit. I find it very comforting that I have already been
mis-quoted by the NME, and I haven't even got a record deal yet.

I spent last night deejaying with select members of the York Sinister
Massive, which was amusing in the extreme. Taking the piss has never been so
much fun, as we played The Asthmatic Gerbil's twee-est song, and then Pills
by Prml Scrm (the one that just goes "Fuck! Sick! Fuck! Sick!" straight
after. Other records included Judy Is Dick Slap, and bizarre Japanese
novelty records selected by Mummy I've Grazed My Knee, which were, in the
most parts, big piles of wank.

A splended time was had by all.

In a perfect twist of fate, the girl I currently fancy is an evangelical
Christian. It's always the way with me...

love

Asm.x

P.S. William McKenzie and the inimitable Brier Random are the lucky winners
of a year's supply of respeck, for correctly answer that the follow on line
to "Dude Shaved Me Bare Gave Me A Lollipop", is actually, "On my head
there's nothing but stubble/Man I hate being in deep deep trouble".