Sinister: Seneca? No, that's my mutha!

eric the half a bee cheesebunhead at xxx.uk
Sun Oct 14 15:34:10 BST 2001

so!

two posts in a little over a week. oh man, something's
going on. what that could be, I really don't know.
what am I talking about, anyway? I just woke up, I'm
confused. help!

mr. asm walton said "This week was the first week of
the best days of my lives, apparently. University,
that is. Some would say that I'm living the dream, and
at the moment I think I might concur."

awwwww! our little boy is all grown up and ready to
take on the big scary world! *sniff*
boy, does this make me feel old. I'm in my last year
at college, which in american is the fourth year,
which means I'll be 21 soon, and able to drink alcohol
legally, which is sort of exciting, but I still feel
old, and this sentence has gotten out of control,
hasn't it?

which reminds me of a joke I heard once: "'I don't
want to die! I want to finish my book!' 'you're
writing a book?' 'no, I'm reading one'". I think it
was on "perfect strangers". thank goodness for bad 80s
sitcoms. you know, sitcoms ain't what they used to be.
they're all "realistic" and "serious" now... which is
just a load of crap.

speaking of which, in "paper boat", what exactly is
the church of jesus saves? episcopalian, anglican,
what? I'm putting my money on baptist... they're
crazy, those baptists. you gotta love em.

right, so I'm off to buy a newspaper and read about
more FBI warnings about how we're all gonna die.

cheers,
eric