Sinister: tears on my pillow*

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 15 13:43:01 BST 2001

hey sinistereenies,

  its been so long, so many things have happened, you won't remember
me, but i remember you, twas not so long ago you broke my heart in
two...

 but don't worry i'm not about to say anything topical.

 so since we last spoke many months ago i've found the lever on the
chairs in the computer room that makes them go up and down, so you
can fool people that a pooter is free because they can't see you
around the other side of the monitor because you are too low down.
oh the hillarity.

  i've also embarked upon a mission to try every cheese and funny
looking sausage at the deli counter in safeways. i'm currently eating
a stripy cheese made of five different kinds of cheese stuck
together. its a riot of flavour in every mouthful.

  someone mentioned the strokes. only joking, i wouldn't really go
there. except to say that we did some flyers for our last highly
successful "most diverse indie night in manchester" (the next one
being tomorrow, tues at the phoenix £3 if anyone's interested)
featuring the ramones and one of our friends insisted on confusing
them with the strokes repeatedly. now i don't know about you, but i
can't see that the two look terribly alike..?

  someone did however say "ballboy" the other day, and suggested that
only scottish people would like them. wrong! i like them and i'm not
the slightest bit scottish, well a tiny bit, distantly somewhere in
my family history, but not so you'd notice.

  in my absense it seems that no-one has been continuing the irn-bru
vs redbull battle. hmm... looks like we lost then, but
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/worldofirnbru is still up there if
anyone has anything to say on the matter.

 oh, i know its a long time ago now, but some people wrote about
being on the beach in scarborough after the b+s gig there in june.
i was there too!! yey, can i admit though, that i wasn't really sure
what i thought about the members of the band that i met. perhaps it
was a post gig thing, or perhaps it was just because i fell in the
sea and got wet (not a good thing to at 1am when you're wearing
denim) but... oh nevermind, i'm sounding silly now. however, i did
find out the best thing about having a posh phone that you can record
stuff on in a sort of dictaphone stylee. i now have loads of 30
second snippets of live b+s that i can carry in my pocket. yum.

 must go, i won't leave it so long next time,

 love and megabeans,
                                           fiona.

*guess who watched a retrospective of kylie videos on itv2 last
night.

http://clubindigo.net