Sinister: re:porting bach

Stephen Hewitt shewitt at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 15 14:45:05 BST 2001

The Geezer:

> I trust you will all be Reporting Back on the
> London-Indie-USA shenanigans.
> I hear they raised 1800 pounds! Not bad for such a bunch of
> tight-arsed
> bastards.

Indeed Mr Miller, £1752 was made on the evening, which will be winging
it's way to the red cross v soon, and the sinister massive was terribly
well represented.  Those spotted included (v deep breath) dmatt, capt
marvo, rich, the kaiser, ms vicky and her lovely new haircut, lucy96,
cabbage, ben apps, photojenni, dansonhatcher, lixi, starbar,
jimpurpletrousers, gingerfox, elena99 (no catchphrase noted), and Mr
Kenneth P Chu.  Treacle sent her apologies due to being afflicted by
coldthrax.  The usual apols to anyone i've missed, but i did start
drinking at three...  rat-tailled jim was there also and lixi DREW ON
HIM!!  also to anyone else that was there, did the L we drew on you
magically seep into your skin by saturday morning, cos mine did...

There was much dancing and possibly even more flirting (don't mention
the mell st curse) and what can only be described as an "interesting"
selection of music.  I've certainly never heard songs from bugsy malone,
anthrax, the smiths, daft punk, wedding present, godawful pub rock and
b&s all in one nite before...

So a big thank you to everyone who came along, and watch out for our
follow-up extravaganza in about six months time, we're aiming to make
this a permanent fixture in the calendar :)

xoxo
CarsmileSteve