Sinister: the 'mix tape battle' saga continues

chris perriman room_30 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 15 15:00:35 BST 2001

hi everyone!
well it seems there are absolutely *no* christophers on sinister but me.
i thought i'd have amassed an army of them by now. we would have had sweets
as our surnames (me as chris pez obviously) but no-one wants to play on my
swings as it were.

so it seems the only thing i can do is resign as head of the christophers
and defect to another team. but which one?
i have been surrounded by rachels all my life (sister, ex-girlf, knew a
couple of them at school, etc...) and i don't know any wills, also the
rachels team has been amassing honourary rachels like nobody's business so i
think i must fight for equality and pledge my aliegance to the flag of will.

i'm thinking maybe Pez Tarragon (HW) or Pez Mint (HW)
if i'm accepted and survive the rigorous training schedule that is.
but my mix tape abilities are superb and i'd be an ideal candidate to
support the wills to the top!

So ¡rachels! up for a fight then? right, outside now!

hee hee
Pez*