Sinister: rain and picnics and love and hair goo

elise j. spry india_claire at xxx.com
Mon Oct 15 18:19:18 BST 2001

Hullo everyone,
Looks like no one's posted yet about last weekend's
Chicago shenanigans, at least I've not seen a post
yet.  So looks like I get to go first, and include
some of my own goings-on too!
So I *finally* got to meet my list crush, Sweet Sean
from Maryland last Wednesday night.  He is the mostest
wonderfulest boy on the face of this earth, and a
sharp dresser & good kisser to boot.  It was the best
five days of my entire life, almost magical.
Jim G got into Madison on Friday, and we all saw Ghost
World, which we all recommend.  Go see it, run don't
walk!!  Jim is totally awesome!  He shared his hair
goo with me, even though I already have five or six
different kinds.  I liked his goo quite a bit.  Jim
also played good music in the car.  Now I understand
what all the fuss is about the Moldy Peaches!  And as
if all that wasn't enough, he introduced Sean and I to
Red Bull & vodka.  Nectar of the gods, indeed!
Then on Saturday, the rain, rain, rain, came down,
down, down.  In the car we listened to a CD Rachel
made me; she was there in spirit, and said spirit
probably saved us from drowning when we drove through
seven foot deep "puddles".  Me and Sean and Jim G made
it to Stine's house anyway, and met up with Adam and
Nikki; we then snuck into the Art Institute and got
dinner at Uno's.  Gooood times.  Oh, and we got to
ride the subway.
*******
I'll stop now, cos I'm getting distracted by missing
Sean terribly.  He just drove back to Maryland this
morning, and if I close my eyes, I can still feel his
soft cashmere sweater (oooh, posh!)

Bye everybody!!
love and blue skies,
-elise