Sinister: Blair's too much guv

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Tue Oct 16 13:03:13 BST 2001

Hello

Oooh typing an sinister post from work is rather exciting.  If
I stick to the 15-minutes rule, I can earn at least 2 pounds
for writing a post!  I can be on those McDonald's adverts that
go "This is how much work Ken Chu had to do to earn a
Double Cheeseburger" or something.

Ooh!  People want to send me tapes?  Great!  So shall I also
spend time at work now thinking up some rules for this
competition?  Of Course I should!

So, the rules for the world's first "Will Rachel send Ken a tape?"
competition:

The Wills and the Rachels (mmm was there a Chris's as
well? Ok whoever with some sort of first name) decide
on a representative who can give me an e-mail and I'll send
you back my postie address.

The Wills and Rachels and the Chris's and the Beatrices
then decide on a tracklist amongst themselves (off list in
private please), and then somehow create a tape with that
listing on, and post it to me.  Once I've got all the tapes I
listen to them and then decide on who wins, easy.

The tapes will be judged by the following criteria:
1. Your tape can be obscure if you like, but, if it's obscure
rubbish then your tape will still fair rubbish.  It's quality over
obscurity here, but something that I haven't heard before (not
difficult) but I like (quite difficult) shall get bonus points.

2. I love puns, the more puns you can fit into your tape, the
higher your chances of winning, I am not specifying what
kind of puns you wanna do, surprise me with your ingenuity.
Wordplay will be your best secret weapun. (hoho)

3.The amount of money you send with your tape.  Please
make cheques payable to "Mr Kenneth P Chu"

To summerise, the tape with the best songs with the best
puns with the biggest cheque will win.

Wait, am I engaged to Kirsten Kenyon?

Tapes and Red bulls
Ken